Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A long list for CNY 2010

Time really flies, one year is gone and i do nothing during last year. Is 2010 now, what i knew is i am 21 years old. i am old enough but i can't do anything silly. Oh boy... This year is a great year for new year but chinese new year as well. I have a long list for CNY this year, a long long list. I wanna buy a lot of things because i am 21. haha...

1. a pair of shoe, I saw it in one of an outlet in queensbay mall. I like it overnight and this shoe drive me up to the sky. So you can imagine how nice it was. However i off it, the price is not relevant, Rm 189. wah... if someone want gift it to me, I really thankful.

2. A long sleeve shirt. This is not an ordinary long sleeve where we wear it for lecture. it is special, really special, as far as i concern it cost me rm 169, not sure whether got any rebate or not. Hope it has.

3. A t-shirt. A nike t-shirt. Since my mother promise me i can have one nike t-shirt for CNY. So i definitely want to own one. Coz i took the sponsorship from my adorable mum... haha...

4. Recently, i am doing my research too, on the pricing of contact lens. and this survey is carried on at the same time by one of cousin sister of mine. the cheapest price i found is RM 55, freshkon normal, buy 2 free1. while, she get an better offer Rm 45 per box, same thing buy 2 free1. Keith lose the research, so i owe her an mc donald ice cream sundae cone. haha...

5. Badly, my budget for CNY is getting less, i saw something i should not see. I spotted a watch in City Chain. Walao eh... my eye really sparking, two eyeball become star, shinny star ... haha...

haha... end of my stupid list for CNY 2010... in fact is stupid wishing list... Santa claus please send me all this after you recieve this list... haha.... I will not in home around this week, so please send to D442 K17 UPM. I love you Santa Claus... This is to Santa...
One more i would like to send to is choi san ye... haha... If you cant come out with this list. You give cash oso the same thing...haha... see which is more convenient la.... XD...

Lastly, I hope we can have a longer holiday during this cny... =)

1 comment: