Sunday, May 3, 2009

WEEKEND!!!

Weekend means the week had fallen, and another new week is coming.
tmr is monday, 4th of may...
It is making me afraid as the actual dat for final exam is 25th....
21days to go.....
once weekend, it means we are approaching to final exam....
so, I hate weekends.....

Why we should have examssssssssssssss!!!!
why dont we just have assignment and interview as our exam?
I hate studying... esp microbiology....
When I saw my friends start leaving, I cried.
I was wondering why we want to suffer like this.
Anyway, there still have good things happen, as the other left.
whole college 17 is under my control...
haha....
SONG ah!!!!
i can walk vertically and even horizontally...
i can speak as loud as i can.
I can eat at anytime at the cafe.
I can run along the corridor.
I can sing my favorite song, negaraku...
haizzzz.....

how long can I do this...T.T
i have exam by the way, I must study....

I hate weekendssssss!!!!
because weekend is making me very very to the power of 10 lazy...
Every saturday and sunday, my day start at afternoon...
how can a normal person wake up at such damn late...
I hate and dread weekend...
One thing made me proud is i was awarded.
Award: PIG of the week champion.
(applause)
Thanks... muaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment