Friday, August 28, 2009

10 things...

As a student, nothing much to say...
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY and STUDY...

Today is Friday, most of us like Friday so much...
Coz it is a sign of resting day. Saturday and Sunday definetly is relaxing day...
We eat, play and sleep... I do...

However this week there have 10 things that irritating our relaxing life...
Some of them are angel; some of them are demon...
Some of them catalyst my study mood and speed; some of them reduce my study speed...
some of them are positive; some of them negative...
some of them are good; some of them are bad...

10. Negative = FACEBOOK

This is the facebook web page, believe anyone of us in UPM no one unknown about his existing.
Facebook is one of the top web for youth and elder. Can said all of my coursemate have their own account. And this makes our relationship become stronger... but in Facebook, many game can be play of, eg: pet society, brain buddies, golf maniac, typing maniac, 爱狗,爱猫,mouse hunt, pixel ranger ... this is some sort like evil, keep calling me to play them... WTF... While playing no progression on study.... no production... Is a negative effect. In some case, Facebook produce good effect like comment on ppl status, picture, post, and video... Is totally fun... HAHA

9. Positive = MS assessment


See from this picture, guess how many note were covered in the exam? Answer is many... this force me to stay at hostel, no outing! but guess what... I am going out this sunday... HAHA... Is total freaking me OUT, upper limb*casual word is hand* consists of 40 muscles and lower limb*casual word is the leg** consists of about 46 muscles... And every single muscle's name we need to memorize, so this causing a lot of time... time consuming... Hv to spend whole weekend to study... WTF!!!

8. negative = Mid Valley

Honestly mom, I am going out this weekend... Blek!!! My friends from UM date me finally, of coursr csnt miss out this chance. so, I din refused it... HAHA... I think i am going from the morning to evening, around 11 to KTM serdang and come back at 5 or 6 in the evening... it will killing me if i going out for the whole day, so i plan go for only half of the day. HAHA... so geng leh... shop and talk with friends must be very tired, so whole day can't even read and touch the notes... Haiz....

7. Positive = No money




Look at my wallet, now no money alr, purpose is too save money for GH to shop and eat... So ko lian, this sunday want go out some more, dare to ask from mama and papa... will kena scold... regret apply Ptptn, but dont want to get bound by government... haiz... Look way to save money, who can teach me??? I only plan to eat at cafe coz we can pay by meal plan* a touch'n'go card** By this way, my money seem still in my wallet... HAHA... No money = cant go out, so go study lo...

6. negative= BAZAR

hate bazar so much!!!! coz got many delicious food to eat, now we are addicted to go there, yong li and me have went there for the past three day, 2 days ago and juz now... after class, we went there to shop and eat, so this making us have the desire to skip class. 前前后后ponteng o左10 hours of ADH, just because want to go bazar... ADH got 3 hours, 1hour lecture and 2 hours practical, after the lecture then go to sign and say bye bye to HA MI GUA... haiz... very 懊悔!!! 想改变,但是“江山易改,本性难移”,都系算吧... After eating and walking, tired jor went to sleep... after no time for study ...HAHA...

5. negative= genting highland


Look, this is one of the largest trip to genting in UPM, FPSK, 08/09 batch... everyone are look forwards for these day, we go there for 2 days and 1 night, by bus... It is a huge gang compare that before, got me, yong li, peiyi, iki, aj, jessie, tze suen... and many many more... about 22 of us are going there. Why so special is this trip, Saw kuan ming is onz, and come with us... Can't wait!!! I can hear genting is start to calling me... Quite happy, so successful the trip... special thanks to hotel reservation Jessie Lim, bus ticket by Yong li, and peiyi and all the participants.... haha... I have struggle for whole week just because of this, excited, nervous and high!!!

4. negative= puasa

Hungry, hungry and hungry... where can we have our breakfast and lunch... No food supply in cafe, x eat maggi, x eat bread, x don't have eat... so simple resolution way is drive out dine-in or to bao lo... waste of time leh, keep going out... in fact, we can save a lot of time to study...

3. negative= My bed


after a long war with all the lecturer is time to have a sleep but not a deep sleep, lately, due to the weather and my bed, I really lazy to get off my bed, keep sleeping and sleep. I really loves my bed so much!!! See the yellow colour bedsheets, so lovely and sweet... Yup, btw my bolster also a must equipment for sleeping. Without my bolster, I can have a nice dream... When I saw my bed, an forceful attraction, pulling me towards and sleep... So can;t study at house must go faculty... HAHAHA

2. Positive= national day eve

this national day eve is on sunday, so another public holiday replace on Mon... Means one more day for study, prepare more, read more and revise... Monday muz b a pack day, keep study on MS assessment... HAHA...

1. Positive = motivation from friends

Motivation from friends is important, as friends is the one who influencing us... They will advice us to read and don't waste time... HAHA...


After all, wishing all of us have a great weekend and happy studying!!!
TGIF!!!!! ** now i spell it correctly... HAAHA

2 comments:

  1. wat ar,u said bus ticket to GH by yongli?really bought it d la??when u all bought it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. that day we go jor!!! so suai we buy d... but relatively we din buy yet... haha

    ReplyDelete