Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ring Ring!!! 6 a.m.

** Having class in other district area definitely not an easy job. Plus the class will start at 8, means we have to get it up at around 6 am, to catch up a bus at 7am, eating breakfast at 6am. In addition this is puasa month, no recess during the class after all we have nothing to eat. very Ko lian!!!

**This picture i took ai at 6.15am outside my front step, look at the sky: still black, dawn, not even morning yet. But I bring my passionate smile to welcome that morning... HAHAHA!!!


** What club am i in now? Self photographing club and Loves Photographing club. Thus, I started to catch photo with our seow-mate **(Jessie, Peiyi, AJ and Me) wakaka!!

The 1st photo taken while I saw Jessie is comin towards our direction with her chocolate milk...
She is a chocolate milk lover, as I do...

In this peaceful morning, of course with AJ... The light behind making the effect very special and odd.



Our leng lui and sook lui of UPM college K17, block A, AG1... again my favorite same as jessie: CHOCOLATE MILK...



Before we leave UPM, we take this Quen Kar Fook. So memorable... actually this photo is taken by Lee Yong Li's handphone: model no Sony ericsson C905.
**the quality of this photo is better hor???
Say cheese, one additional people inside. Our Heng Dai... Seng Seng...is in the middle... Everyone are so aggressive to have photo in the morning... Our club member become more and more...
Really have to leave, again using SE c905. The cute pose, but I think i am the ugliest... T__________T...

In the bus....
boring, Boring BORING
tired,Tired,TIRED!!!!


Luckily, Aj and I was the same bus... we can continued our objective to self photoing... HAHA
1st works



After distribution of the mask... A respiratory mask... I know this term because I learn from FH visiting session... yeah!!! Frankly, like a pig... and single white cup of bra in the face... HAHA...
And it is totally hot and tight. Yuaks, no more next time to wear this kind of mask...


Finally, AJ reach his KK. We still have a long way to reach. I plug in my handset and uncovered the camera lens and .... HAHA... the bus was shaking, that why the effect is not nice...


Damn TIRED!!! I Duk Ku during the talk. I sat at the patient waiting area and fell asleep.
I wait and wait. walk and walk. time passes slowly as tortoise. 1, 2 ,3 and 4 hour left...
time up... Is time to go back...

** below is the KK salak, the place that I was visiting this morning... Haha...


** once again I hate that mask so much... V.V


**since the mask is very tight... see... the result as below: our model: Tiong Kung Ung...
His face... is almost damage. Luckily he took off the mask in time...
The redness of the skin must be very painful....!!!


In fact, I had discover something in the store room.
Is NORMAL SALINE.

2 type of normal saline, which one is suitable for him???




....................... ^(oo)^ ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment