Monday, August 31, 2009

September going after August.

Eh Eh is nothing else I can say,
Times flies, really flies... and flies very fast...
after 10 more hours we are going to enter a new months...


August '09 event:
Still unforget our UPM were closed for one week at the beginning of the week...
So miss those days... HAHAHA...
Suddenly an announcement from the admin, our UPM were in holiday,
then all of us were rushing here and there, in order to seek for transport...
haha... is quite fun...
Before the 1 week holiday ends, I was infected and suffered from flu, and fever.
At the beginning, I was so scare. i afraid is H1N1.
I wondering what should i do, if really suai!!!
But at last, I recovered. really thanks to Santa clause!
haha... That time, I skipped a lot of class and I asked my friend to sign for me...
Without you, no today punya LEUNG HAK KEITH... Hahaha...
esp my roommate and AJ ** if you have help me sign, I will fu dang dao huo de...** please tell me.... haha....
Em, wat else happen in Aug 09, ... em... ya, is related our junior...
A bundle of them about 5 to7 ladies, were infected fever, cough and flu...
so horrible, they all wear mask to classes. And they were from the same house.
Really a communicable disease they were infected...
My buddy, little buddy is from that house, but dunnoe got infected o not...
**If you said me din concern about my buddy oso like dat de la, coz i keai si ma...**
haha... Then 2 heroine * Jessie and Tze suen** fetch and pick them to and from PKU... So brave *clapping hand** haha... I think finally they all get better in time la...
Happy recover...
In aug, I had been to K *GREEN BOX** for 2 times with different ppl. 1st time with housemate, peiyi, iki and xiang lin, after all, they sang for 6 hours *peiyi and iki*, i sang for 5 hours, and my housemate plus xianglin sang for 4 hours... haha... -like- so much... cant wait to go again...

Countdown to September '09:
lets me summarize what is going on in this September '09.
A month which is the beginning of autumn , after the summer break...

Genting Highland trip, what an anticipate trip of the month... unfortunately, is full... All the early birds, of course can go... but late comers have to book and reserve themselves... haha

2 assessment, MS1 and MS2... yeah oni 2 assessment in this months... syiok....

Raya one week holiday.... you may go back at friday as the class oni until 12 noon... haha

Continue puasa month from Aug, we still can have supper untill raya...

Puasa month ends, we have lunch to eat in Fac cafe... haha.... no need to bao long every time...

Holiday:7 sep Nurul Quran, 21 sep Hari Raya...

While this is the schedule for september and this is **subjected to change
haha...

last, I slept at 2 am and woke up at 1 sth pm today... WTF!!! T_____T
bye bye!!! love you AUG!!!

3 comments:

  1. how u back penang when raya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parent come here n pick me up... haha..U??

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice... go family holiday 2gether leh... ^^
    same same la~ daddy fetch~ ^^

    ReplyDelete